Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Update on Molly!

Hi everyone!

Again I haven't updated in a while (I'm still trying to get caught up...), but I thought I should give an update on Miss Molly. I ended up on bedrest from Christmas until a little over a week ago, and then I was able to stop taking the medicine that stops labor and resume normal life again when I turned 36 weeks. At first my contractions really slowed down when we thought I'd go into labor right away, and then they sped up and we had a false alarm of getting the car all packed just to have them go away. Since then they have slowed down again, which is probably good because the Chicago area was just hit with a blizzard the past 2 days! So I am 37 weeks now and all ready for her to come. I have a feeling that she's gotten pretty comfortable so she may stay a while longer! :) I don't have my sd card right now, but I'll try to post a pregnancy pic soon. Hope you're all staying warm in this crazy Midwest weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment