Friday, February 18, 2011

The end is in sight!

Quick Molly update! I went to my ob today for the last time before Miss Molly arrives! Today I'm 39 weeks and a few days and my actual due date is Monday. What a long road this has been! I was sick for half of the pregnancy (like sick, sick), then I had about 10 weeks that were pretty good, then the bedrest started and now she doesn't want to come out without being prodded at least! :) I know it will all be worth it in the end, though. So speaking of the end...if she doesn't arrive this weekend, I will be induced early Monday morning. We're looking forward to finally meeting our little Molly! I feel like we've been in this holding pattern for so long now, that it's just nice to have an end in sight. Hopefully we have this weekend to tie up some last few things, but overall I think we're ready!

My friend, Kelly, made a good point the other day which I'll try not to think about for the next 21 years.... Her daughter, Tessa, was born January 21st, and if Molly is born February 21st (Monday) they will both celebrate their golden birthdays on their 21st birthdays....dangerous!! :)

Here are a couple prego pics...yes, 2 different days and the same sweater. It's cute, comfortable and covers my belly! :)

Valentine's Day--39 weeks!

Jacob's birthday party, January 29th--almost 37 weeks

1 comment:

  1. holy cow...let's not even think about it for 21 more years. ;)

    ps i teared up at your last post about all the change & growing up jacob's going to do this year. i just want these precious kids of ours to stay little forever.

    ReplyDelete