Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome to our new blog!

Hello friends and family!



Welcome to our blog! I've recently been inspired to finally become a "blogger!" I'm realizing that I'm only 30 and technology is quickly passing me by. Anyone else feel like that? I have a very simple cell phone, we finally got a laptop this year in which I only use the internet, download pictures, and use Microsoft Word, etc. So I've decided to up my limited knowledge a little bit and start a blog for our family, mostly to post pictures and talk about what's going on in our lives. So I hope you'll check it out every now and then, or not, that's the beauty of a blog. Like my friend, Kelly (who is an experienced blogger now), said tonight when I was asking her some questions about it (and I'm paraphrasing), "It's much better than Facebook, you can express yourself in more than 2 sentences and people who want to read it can read it, not the whole world." Well put, Kel!



Also, I've never been much into journaling, so I figure this can help me preserve some memories without having to get out the paper and pen and journal. :) So I'm not sure how often I'll end up updating, but hopefully every now and then.



Thanks for reading, in advance! :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the "blogosphere." I hope you like it here, the weather is usually quite mild. :0)

    ReplyDelete